I am very lucky to live in southwest Iowa surrounded by these beautiful country views. Here is a collection of my top 10 favorite landscape photos from Southwest Iowa that I have taken over the last three years. Which one is your favorite?
1. Field entrance on a sunny day in southwest Iowa.
2. Corn and beans in the hilly southwest Iowa countryside.
3. Light mist during a magical sunset on the farm.
4. An alfalfa field during magic hour.
5. Cutting alfalfa.
6. Unbelievable pink clouds during a light rain on the farm. 7. Light rain over the farm fields in southwest Iowa.
8. A reflective sunset at Lake Manawa in Council Bluffs, Iowa. Not a “farm” photo but I just had to include it.
9. Cows silhouetted against an Iowa sunset backdrop.
10. Good morning grain bin.
Do you have a favorite?